Cash Management Services
Cash Management Services (accessed through Business Online Banking) extends our bank into your office. Utilize our ACH services, payroll solutions and Positive Pay fraud protection to maximize efficiencies and focus your valuable time on operating your business.
Streamline your payment and payroll processes with Cash Management Services.
- Make electronic payments
- Collect electronic payments
- Establish direct deposit for your employee payroll
- Upload payroll file information from your payroll preparer
- Transfer money to other financial institutions
Buckeye State Bank is committed to providing state-of-the-art fraud protection services to keep our clients' funds and transactions safe and secure. Our Positive Pay solution aids in preventing unauthorized access to your account by verifying all checks originating from your company before payment is issued.
How it Works:
- Upload a data file from your accounts payable system or manually enter check information into the Business Online Banking solution.
- Buckeye State Bank will match all checks being presented for payment against your issuance information.
- If a check serial number and dollar amount match an issuance record, we will pay the check automatically.
- If there is a discrepancy between the serial number and dollar amount, we will report the check as an "exception."
- Based on your review, "exception" checks will either be honored and paid or rejected and returned.
To learn more about ACH Origination or Positive Pay, please contact us today.